Governor of Primorsky Krai Oleg Kozhemyako.
Photo: Alexander GLUZ
… – Oleg Nikolaevich, and Vladimir Solovyov just recalled in their program, that he was in the zone of a special military operation (SVO) and saw the governor Oleg Kozhemyako there. Was this another one of your trips now?
– Yes, before the New Year we went to the guys, gave them equipment, New Year’s gifts …
– Tell me, how is the atmosphere there? Because Solovyov praised the Primorye people for their strong spirit, for their courage. This, among other things, thanks to the governor, to his delegations, does he always support his own people in the NVO area? ..
– You know, we have such a character among the Primorsky people: persistent, firm.
We live in the Far East and we understand the tasks facing the state today in combating Nazism, in eradicating it, so that this evil does not reach our land. This is the first.
And secondly, there is a complete conviction and understanding that here, in the rear, the people are doing everything possible to help our guys.
This connection is inseparable, it is permanent with us.
And, of course, when you come there, to the guys, in the NWO zone, you give gifts, property, equipment that, among other things, was made by the hands of the Primorsky people …
For people, it is an additional incentive.
This is exactly the kind of news from home that helps in the battle.
And our Primortsy never once, during the entire time of the special operation, did not leave their positions, did not leave, did not abandon their comrades.
And one more thing, if we talk about the units that were formed or deployed with us, and are now defending the Motherland in the NVO zone, then in terms of numbers they are among the largest.
Parts of the Pacific Fleet with all its guards brigades, the airborne brigade, the 5th army, aviation, helicopter regiments – these are Primorye, who today defend our independence and the right to be and be called Russian, fighting to ensure that the foot of the nazi never sets foot on our land.
– Oleg Nikolaevich, I have long known about the equipment that the Primorye people supply to the NWO zone, but I understand that this information is not for everyone. But maybe it’s time to reveal this secret? What exactly does it provide?
– What we do with our own hands, both students and volunteers.
And, specifically, it is, among other things, spare parts for quadcopters.
Someone sews overalls, outerwear. Someone transfer their cars, yes, also to the NWO zone.
Probably, there is no primorye who is indifferent to what is happening now in Donbass, in the Kherson region, in Zaporozhye …
Today, everyone, to the best of their ability, helps our fighters.
Shortly before the New Year, Oleg Kozhemyako visited the NVO zone at the location of the Primorsky fighters.
– And here’s another interesting thing: when you return from the front line, do you meet relatives of those who are fighting there?
– Happens. It is necessary to provide some kind of help, maybe pass something, a note or something else…
I round up the wives of the military, I call someone… I tell them how their husbands are doing. Necessary.
– And I can’t help but ask – Solovyov said about his guys that many of those who were out of action due to injury or whose contract ended, or, let’s say, someone is sent on vacation, and then they return to the NWO zone. Is that about what percentage of contractors and volunteers go back to the special ops area?
– We have many wounded returning to their units after recovery.
There are, of course, castlings that allow our compatriots to get out of the front, put themselves in order, what is called – reload, rest and again – to the front.
– Have you ever met General Surovikin?
– No, it’s at NWO headquarters. And we work directly with the units that are located there … And then General, a busy person, and due to the fact that he is also constantly on the road, it is very difficult to pick up the time for the meeting. . And why bother?
– And the final question, I suppose. You, literally, almost from the first days of the special operation, have been in the zone of your leadership.
– Of April.
– Yeah. Do you feel like there’s some kind of tipping point approaching, during the special operation? Earlier, I also heard critical notes from you. And now what is changing in the NWO zone? And in our society?
– In any case, the changes are noticeable. Because there are many families from which men went into the army: husbands, sons, close relatives.
Yes, and everyone understands that now it is impossible to live like this: we still have peacetime, and the war is out there, far away.
We’re not saying that everyone must necessarily live a frontline life, but the back line must also work for the NWO. Both ideologically and economically.
Therefore, people have so much mutual understanding and participation in everything that happens in the country. And they all support each other.
I believe that our society, as a whole, understands how important the unity of the nation is now.
Both the Russian Defense Ministry and our industry are already beginning to switch to such paths, when the situation in our country is changing for the better.
Much remains to be done, but the work is underway and new weapons and new systems are arriving.
And a second line of defense appeared, there are opportunities to build fortifications that are more durable and powerful.
We see that tactics are changing and there is more meaning in our actions. Not just forward, forward…
Although, more and more needs to be done, both by society as a whole and by the economy, in particular, to finally turn the tide of the special operation and achieve a peace agreement on our terms.
– Are you telling me everything, trusting, among other things, the opinion of your guys who are fighting in the NVO zone?
– Of course. Qualitative changes are visible, both in the command and control system and in the training of our soldiers. But there is still a lot of work ahead, a lot of things to do.
– Thank you. And good luck in the New Year.