Russian President Vladimir Putin speaking at the 17th Congress of the Russian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs. Photo: Sergey Bobylev / TASS
All of Vladimir Putin’s major keynote speeches or large meetings usually end with the release of specific instructions. And now the Kremlin website has published instructions from the president after the speech before the Federal Assembly.
1. The government should create a separate fund to support the participants in the special operation. It will be dedicated to “targeted support” of veterans, members of their families, widows. We talk about social support, psychological assistance, rehabilitation, help to find a job, etc.
The first report should already be on March 30. The system will be operational by the end of the year.
2. Doctors should have more cars for on-site diagnosis of residents of small towns and villages. The population of the new regions will receive the right to maternity capital for all children born after January 1, 2007.
50 billion rubles will be sent for the modernization of public transport.
Starting January 1, 2024, the minimum wage will increase by 10%.
Defense workers should receive preferential rental housing close to work. The first report is on July 1st. And young scientists will be able to count on housing certificates.
3. The higher education system must change. No more master’s or bachelor’s degrees. Specialists from 4 to 6 years will be trained.
4. The government should map illegal dumpsites that will need to be removed after 2024.
5. The State is preparing a co-financing program for pension savings. In addition, a tax deduction may be received for voluntary pension contributions.
The government must insure the investments of citizens against company bankruptcies.
6. The construction of roads or the repair of communal facilities will receive advance financing. This is when the money is released to the contractor immediately, and not after the work is complete.
7. The President instructed to decriminalize commercial offenses as much as possible.
8. The authorities will help traders to return the business registration of offshore companies to Russian jurisdiction.
9. The new regions must participate in the reconstruction of cultural assets.
10. The presidential administration has been instructed to support best municipal management practices.
11. All NWO fighters must receive 14 days of vacation every six months, which does not include travel home.
12. The movement “Popular Front “For Russia” is recommended to monitor the implementation of the instructions.